18/05/2016

Extended Practice Leicester Poster


This is a poster layout I came up with for a poster celebrating Leicester winning the premier league it's the first of three one for each of the Premier League, Bundesliga and Ligue 1. I feel this layout is pretty succesful but there are some changes I need to make such as varying the scale of the players slightly more, I also feel that working in a photo collage only really allows me to come up with a really rough version as when I draw the design I can scale parts of the references to fit the design better such as the scale of the premier league trophy I'd change it so that Ranieri was larger without cutting out the top of the trophy. The image will have text in the top left with the names of the players there squad numbers and appearances at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment