25/04/2016

Extended Practice Player List

As I've finished my other briefs now apart from printing and blogging I've expanded the number of players I'll be including as I've returned to my original idea of having younger up and coming players as substitutes. I now have 22 players that make up the squad they are...

First 11

Lloris

Silva   Pique   Bonucci

Pirlo   Lloyd

Neymar   Ronaldo   Sanchez

Zlatan  Kane

Substitutes

Solo

Johnston   Zouma   Aurier

Can   Dier   Neves

Coutinho   Gotze

Morgan   Dybala

The leagues that make up the first round of the competition have been changed slightly as well the leagues now consist of... England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Brazil, North America West and North America East. The players that make up the teams can be broken down into these territories and will make up the promotional material in that nation it'll be combination of players playing in the league or players from that country.


No comments:

Post a Comment