15/03/2016

Extended Practice Nike FC Logo


These are some initial logo designs I came up with for the Nike FC concept, I took the original Nike FC logo and added a monogram to the middle. The dots on top represent the second phase of Nike FC.

These are my initial references fro the logo, I was inspired by the monogram from the NYCFC logo and used the same font (Rockwell) whilst keeping some of the elements from the initial Nike FC logo. I intend to redo this logo at some point but this was to just get some initial ideas down.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, i really love this logo and was wondering if i could use it and change some elements? If so, could you send me the Photoshop/whatever program you used to create this logo to me using my email? Thank you, Sean

    email:seanfd123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete